we we love oli de sat
Forum pour les fans de l'artiste Oli de Sat
FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

Format paintbrush problem

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet we love oli de sat Index du Forum -> Hors Oli -> Arts
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
ClintBarton

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai - 12:37 (2018) Sujet du message: Format paintbrush problem Répondre en citant

Hello,

I tried searching for this both on Google and in the forum so apparently I am the only one with the problem which suggests it's me not the software so any help would be appreciated.I am seem to be missing something as it pertains to the use of the format paintbrush. its either that or I have something wrong with my install or setup.I am using writer 3.0.0 on windows xp sp2 with all the other patches and according to "add remove programs" java 6 update 11 and java 2 runtime environment SE v1.4.2_04. When I use the format paintbrush, I select some text, click the format paintbrush icon on the tool bar, the cursor changes to the bucket pouring out stuff, I select some different text, and Nothing. The formatting differences in the text are simple. One, the source, is default style, times new roman 12, the other, that I want to change, is default style, arial, 12. Well, not "nothing", it seems to paint other formatting like font size, text color, etc. it just doesn't change the font.  Is it not suppose to change the font? Wouldn't the font be part of the formatting? or do I have some box somewhere checked incorrectly causing it to not "paint" the font?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14671
Best video company

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai - 12:37 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet we love oli de sat Index du Forum -> Hors Oli -> Arts Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Xtreme Skin Designed by Xtreme Web Developers visit website